Everything Sucks

The MBTA Sucks Site: For riders -- MBTA sucks because...: Everything Sucks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, October 8, 2006 - 09:10 pm:

I have been riding the T for 20 yrs. can't afford a car.

1. The new machines for taking in your charlie card or passes takes longer than just sliding your card.

2. The buses don't run as often as they use to. e.g #39

3. The new Breda cars are smaller.

4.Prices are going up while service is getting worse. (one of the reasons they claim they need to upgrade for security reasons. Hmmm. if they check out other major cities with subways, they haven't raised their prices.

5. The bus drivers /Subway sometimes never stop at stops and think you should know (tourists or anyone else) that they should ring the bell to let them know.

6. Not free going outbound starting in Jan. maybe that rich prez of the MBTA can pay for our rides.

7. In mid day/night, I have to wait for a outbound D car which can take 20-25 mins. at park st.

any other comments?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 07:34 am:

I read the first line and didn't even move on to #1. I immediately concluded that you are a complete piece of human trash. 20 years and still can't afford that car yet, huh? You must be very proud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.