You must pay to leave the station...

The MBTA Sucks Site: For riders -- MBTA sucks because...: You must pay to leave the station...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Katie Bell on Tuesday, July 6, 2004 - 08:31 pm:

On the red line (and probably all the others) when traveling outbound to Braintree, you had to pay a $1.00 exit fee in order to get to your car. However, now it is $1.25, and on top of that you have to pay $3.00 to park in the garage. I recently decided to park at Quincy Adams so I didn't have to pay the exit fee (It's not really about the money, it's just rediculous.). When I arrived back at Quincy Adams, I was dumbfounded to learn that now every stop is charging the exit fee... not just the last stop on the line.

I've found ways to get around paying. When it's crowded, crawl under or jump over. If it's not so crowded and you are with someone, follow them closely through the thing you walk through... two for the price of one. If you're the only one, I guess you have to suck it up and pay. Trust me, you won't be the only one cheating the MBTA out of the $1.25.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:47 am:

Not true, only Quincy Adams and Braintree are charging the exit fare. You should've gotten off at Quincy Center, there is no exit fare there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 06:55 pm:

That "exit fee" is only at those 2 stations, plus it mentions exit fees on the maps in the red line. So don't go around stereotyping the T like that, cause most stations are different, you (The knucklehead who started this topic) must work for badtransit seeing how you must be negligent like that, how about researching some key stations before you bash the T for exit fees next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 09:06 pm:

No, she doesn't work at badtransit, she just didn't know. You, sir, are the one who needs to get a life. Flaming people who just ask questions...For shame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 10:25 pm:

"FOR SHAME" MY A$$, that badtransit comment was a sarcastic one, seeing that she actually has a brain, which is more than i can say about those other a$$holes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 06:25 am:

And I DON'T care. Keep paying my pension, suckas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By xlNrqgOIk on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 07:29 am:

Google is the best search engine

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.