JUST PAY YOUR FAIR AND STFU

The MBTA Sucks Site: For riders -- MBTA sucks because...: JUST PAY YOUR FAIR AND STFU
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 08:48 am:

to meny times i count in the day i get"i dont have my pass" or "can i get on for free?" or "yo man can i git a ride? im only going a few stops dog?" thats ok just tell the driver you will get him/her next time if your cool about it then most drivers will not care...dont ever just walk by the driver as if he/she is not there and rember your only on that bus for what? a max of 20mins? that driver has to sit in that seat for 3 to 8 hours and dont think your story is new we herd it all before...oh ASK for the transfer BEFORE you pay NOT when you get off read the back of the transfer it will give you a clue... if you cant read then dont talk shit... dont touch the driver, i dont think you want to startle him/her when there are trying to drive do you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 04:59 pm:

Learn to spell, Mr. troll, and get a fucking life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 06:23 pm:

Can't pay the fare?, then don't bother to ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By michelle on Wednesday, December 6, 2006 - 08:23 pm:

hey asshole.

I get half fair for being a high school student. and they still hound me for full fair. they are rude and it really fucks up my day . I am in high school I deserve half price, it says so. They need to stop trying to rip me off and just let me go to school. So you can see why I think the T sucks. Its your falt everyone hates the T because its your additudes. change it or the mbta losses another costumer. fuck the T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 06:28 pm:

Stop bitching and go to school, and be somebody. You don't want to end up selling drugs on the streets. PS. Next time you go to Burger King and come on the bus with your food, pick up your hamburger wrappers and all of your garbage with you. You and everybody else talk shit all the time about how dirty the buses are when you pigs are the one trashing the place anyway. We get this buses nice and clean in the morning, and by the time we passengers up, especially ignorant dirty school kids they live the place that you think you work for waste management driving a dumpster truck instead of a bus. Believe me I'm not blind, and I see where you coming from, but don't be ignorant and close minded and look at it from all angles. Is not just one problem. It's a combination of a lot of things, and we all are included in it. TRUST ME. When you get home take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and maybe your find one of the answers to some of the many ongoing problems.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 06:30 pm:

Stop bitching and go to school, and be somebody. You don't want to end up selling drugs on the streets. PS. Next time you go to Burger King and come on the bus with your food, pick up your hamburger wrappers and all of your garbage with you. You and everybody else talk shit all the time about how dirty the buses are when you pigs are the one trashing the place anyway. We get this buses nice and clean in the morning, and by the time we picked passengers up, especially ignorant dirty school kids they live the place that you think you work for waste management driving a dumpster truck instead of a bus. Believe me I'm not blind, and I see where you coming from, but don't be ignorant and close minded and look at it from all angles. Is not just one problem. It's a combination of a lot of things, and we all are included in it. TRUST ME. When you get home take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and maybe your find one of the answers to some of the many ongoing problems.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.