Lack of Trains to North Station/Lechmere

The MBTA Sucks Site: For riders -- MBTA sucks because...: Lack of Trains to North Station/Lechmere
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 11:01 am:

I have missed my Commuter Rail Train on many occasions because I am left stranded at Park Street for 10-15 minutes watching Gov. Center train after Gov. Center train go by, while I frustratingly await a North Station/Lechmere Train. In the past it used to be a 3:1 ratio but now its definitely a 4:1 and sometimes even 5:1 Gov. Center to North Station/Lechmere. I unfortunatley am on the D-line which does not go all the way to North Station. I would never miss my commuter rail if my D-line train went to North Station. I don't expect the MBTA to alter the D-line route but I would expect to see an inrease in the amount of trains that go to North Station/ Lechmere. North Station is a major rush hour commute destination. THERE SHOULD BE MORE TRAINS CONSISTENTLY GOING THERE!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.