Tcops are funny because....

The MBTA Sucks Site: For riders -- MBTA sucks because...: Tcops are funny because....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, March 2, 2007 - 05:50 pm:

They think they can write tickets and arrest people. Plus they ride trains to emergencies. They are silly little buggers. Everett rules mbta drools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 04:30 am:

Everett, I think a tiny shithole like that you can pretty much walk to any emergency?! Don't think they can ticket or arrest? You should talk to the losers they've ticketted and arrested, see if it felt "real" to them! I'll give you one good thing about Everett....moving the F away from it forever!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 01:12 pm:

Everett does suck, do their cops even do anything? Don't even apply if you don't speak spanish. Don't apply if you actually want to make Everett a decent place to live, never gonna happen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 05:31 pm:

I heard they are getting a swat train painted black with lights and sirens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By zman on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 06:26 pm:

everett rules f the gc1

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.