Fare Ticket/Pass Machines @ South Station

The MBTA Sucks Site: For riders -- MBTA sucks because...: Fare Ticket/Pass Machines @ South Station
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 1, 2006 - 08:06 pm:

WTF is going on with the machines at of all places South Station, especially 12/1 AND 2? How is it possible these machines were down for credit/debit card use (!) at the beginning of the month for at least a 48 hr period?! Why were no T employee(s) assigned to warn/inform people of the situation? I saw numerous standing around doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING while chaos ensued around them. They literally behave like they're semi-retarded. Why were there even no signs or audio warning? WHO THE FUCK IS IN CHARGE? DOES ANYBODY TAKE ADULT RESPONSIBILITY AT THE MBTA? How can this situation exist and be tolerated in one of the wealthiest cities in the most powerful and wealthiest nation on earth? Will it EVER change for the better? Is it just a lost cause and the entire system should be denied anymore massive taxpayer subsidies? I understand technical problems and acts of God (weather for example) but what is up with the mind-blowingly obnoxious,arrogant,surly,GROSSLY OVER-PAID AND UNDER-ACHIEVING employees?These ASSHOLES should be kissing the Goddamn ground at South Station that they have such a well paying job with obviously no skills or education that would warrent them having a comfortable middle-class lifestyle. Absolutely fucking outrageous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Ralph J. Kramden on Friday, December 1, 2006 - 10:21 pm:

Let me see, today is Friday December 1st 2006. Your complaint is that the ticket machines at South Station were not working for two days, December 1 & 2, is that correct? I think your exagerating a little. December 2 hasn't even gotten here yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Friday, December 1, 2006 - 11:36 pm:

ExageratiVE, as a T basher always is. GET A LIFE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message  By Anonymous on Thursday, January 4, 2007 - 03:19 pm:

Exaggerating or not, the MBTA staff are lazy pieces of shit who are usually on their cell phones instead of tending to the numerous glitches in this new Charlie ticket system. Any human could process T fare transactions more quickly and efficiently than those stupid machines do. But now, if a machine breaks theres nothing they can do but sit around and watch the lines grow longer and longer and listen to the people become increasingly bitter. Oh wait, I take that back.. I HAVE seen a few employees just open up the gate and let people through because they got pissed off at the situation. Sounds like a win-win for the MBTA right? Stupid stupid stupid fucking idiots. Management 101, we're not talking astro-physics.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.